Recommended: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, TBE
Welcome to Switzerland, a country known for its stunning alpine landscapes, charming cities, and rich cultural heritage. From the snow-covered peaks of the Swiss Alps to the crystal-clear lakes and picturesque towns, Switzerland offers a perfect blend of natural beauty and Swiss precision. Explore the charming streets of Zurich, ski in world-renowned resorts like St. Moritz, and indulge in delicious Swiss chocolate and cheese. Whether you're seeking adventure, relaxation, or cultural experiences, Switzerland has it all.
- Switzerland Road TripSwitzerland is one of the most expensive countries in #europe and also one of the most beautiful: Picturesque views, extraordinary #hiking trails, beautiful lakes and delicious food - all this offers you a journey through #switzerland!The country is the ideal destination at any time of the year.10 waypoints
- ZermattZermatt is a charming mountain village in the Swiss Alps known for its breathtaking views of the Matterhorn.One waypoint
- St. MoritzSt.One waypoint
- ZurichZurich, the largest city in Switzerland, is known as Switzerland's financial and cultural capital and offers a wealth of history, architecture, and world-class museums.One waypoint
- LucerneSet in the heart of Switzerland, alongside the deep blue Lake Lucerne and surrounded by the imposing peaks of the Alps, lies the timeless city of Lucerne.2 waypoints
- InterlakenJourney to Interlaken, an adventurous destination set on the shores of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz in the heart of Switzerland.2 waypoints
- Swiss AlpsWelcome to the breathtaking Swiss Alps, a paradise for nature enthusiasts, adventure seekers, and anyone seeking a rejuvenating escape into the heart of Europe's most majestic mountain range.One waypoint
- BernBern is the charming and picturesque capital of Switzerland.One waypoint
- BaselBasel is a vibrant city nestled on the banks of the mighty Rhine River in Switzerland.One waypoint
- LuganoNestled in the picturesque landscapes of southern Switzerland, Lugano is a captivating city that seamlessly combines Swiss charm with Italian flair.One waypoint
- InterlakenInterlaken is a Swiss town and municipality in the Interlaken-Oberhasli administrative district in the canton of Bern.
- BernBern or Berne is the de facto capital of Switzerland, referred to as the "federal city".
- BlauseeBlausee is a lake in Bernese Oberland, Kandergrund, Switzerland.
- ZürichZürich is the largest city in Switzerland and the capital of the canton of Zürich.
- LausanneLausanne is the capital and largest city of the Swiss French-speaking canton of Vaud.
- GenevaGeneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland and the most populous city of Romandy, the French-speaking part of Switzerland.
- ZermattZermatt is a municipality in the district of Visp in the German-speaking section of the canton of Valais in Switzerland.
- MontreuxMontreux is a Swiss municipality and town on the shoreline of Lake Geneva at the foot of the Alps.
- LauterbrunnenLauterbrunnen is a village and municipality in the Interlaken-Oberhasli administrative district in the canton of Bern in Switzerland.
- FribourgFribourg is the capital of the Swiss canton of Fribourg and district of La Sarine.
- LucerneLucerne Festival is one of the leading international festivals in the world of classical music and presents a series of classical music festivals based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
- Swiss AlpsThe Alpine region of Switzerland, conventionally referred to as the Swiss Alps, represents a major natural feature of the country and is, along with the Swiss Plateau and the Swiss portion of the Jura Mountains, one of its three main physiographic regions.