Recommended: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Dengue Fever, Typhoid, Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis
Embark on a journey to Vietnam, a land of breathtaking landscapes and rich cultural heritage. Discover the bustling streets of Hanoi, explore the picturesque Halong Bay, and immerse yourself in the vibrant markets of Ho Chi Minh City. With its delicious street food, ancient temples, and stunning natural beauty, Vietnam offers an unforgettable adventure.
- VietnamBeautiful beach and #seascapes paired with breathtaking #limestone formations, labyrinthine and vibrant #markets, enchantingly #polite people and last but not least the extremely #tasty seafood and Phở soups: Welcome to fascinating Vietnam! Due to the relatively simple transport possibilities and good infrastructure, the Southeast Asian People's Republic has been one of the top #backpacker destinations for years - let us convince you why!Our HighlightsHanoi - The vibrant and bustling capital of the country is home to many of the country's most important #museums, temples and sights, such as the famous Perfume Pagoda, the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum or the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long.8 waypoints
- Da NangVietnam's fifth-largest city, Da Nang has much to offer.8 waypoints
- HanoiHanoi is the capital and second-largest city of Vietnam.One waypoint
- Through The Mekong Delta - Vietnam & CambodiaThe Mekong Delta is considered one of the most fertile regions in the world! On this varied tour you will discover the daily life on the mighty #Mekong and its tributaries, discover colourful markets, diverse traditions and the heart-warming nature of the locals living here.4 waypoints
- Ho Chi Minh CityHo Chi Minh City, with its vibrant street life and rich history, is a must-see destination for anyone traveling to Vietnam.One waypoint
- Hội An2 waypoints
- HanoiHanoi, also called the Hanoi Capital, is the capital and second-most populous city of Vietnam.
- Da NangDa Nang International Airport is an international airport serving the area of Central Vietnam, especially Da Nang, the largest city there.
- HueHuế is the capital of Thừa Thiên Huế province in the North Central Coast region of Vietnam, located near the center of Vietnam.
- Ho Chi Minh CityHo Chi Minh City, also commonly known as Saigon, is the most populous city in Vietnam, with a population of around 9.3 million in 2023.
- Hạ Long BayHạ Long Bay or Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular travel destination in Quảng Ninh province, Vietnam.
- DalatDa Lat or Dalat, is the capital of Lâm Đồng Province and the largest city of the Central Highlands region in Vietnam.
- Hội AnHội An, formerly known in English as Fai-Fo or Faifoo, is a city with a population of approximately 120,000 in Vietnam's Quảng Nam Province and has been noted as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999.
- Chàm IslandsThe Cham Islands constitute a group of 8 small islands of Quảng Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO, in the South China Sea in Vietnam.
- Bạch Mã National ParkBạch Mã National Park is a protected area in central Vietnam, near the city of Huế.
- Sơn TràSơn Trà Mountain, also known as Monkey Mountain, is a mountain and peninsula range located on Sơn Trà Peninsula, in Sơn Trà district, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam, overlooking the Bay of Da Nang and the East Sea.
- Lăng CôLăng Cô is a township in Phú Lộc District, Thừa Thiên Huế Province, Bắc Trung Bộ, Việt Nam.
- SaigonHo Chi Minh City, also commonly known as Saigon, is the most populous city in Vietnam, with a population of around 9.3 million in 2023.