Recommended: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Typhoid, Dengue fever, Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis
Experience the wonders of Thailand, a country known for its stunning temples, vibrant street markets, and rich cultural heritage. Explore the bustling city of Bangkok with its majestic palaces and lively nightlife. Discover the breathtaking beaches and crystal-clear waters of Phuket and Koh Samui. Immerse yourself in the peaceful serenity of Chiang Mai's ancient temples and lush mountains. Indulge in the tantalizing flavors of Thai cuisine, famous for its aromatic spices and fresh ingredients. Thailand offers a sensory journey that will leave you captivated.
- ThailandHardly any country in Southeast Asia is so famous for its immaculate sandy #beaches and turquoise sea, its varied, healthy and incomparable #cuisine and its richly decorated golden Buddha temples as #Thailand.11 waypoints
- BangkokBangkok, the capital and largest city of Thailand, is a vibrant and exciting destination with a rich history, culture, and plenty of things to see and do.One waypoint
- PhuketPhuket is with approx.One waypoint
- Chiang MaiChiang Mai, located in northern Thailand, is a popular destination known for its rich culture, beautiful temples, and delicious food.2 waypoints
- Koh LantaKoh Lanta is a beautiful island located in the Andaman Sea off the west coast of Thailand.One waypoint
- Doi Inthanon National ParkDoi Inthanon National Park is a must-visit destination for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts.One waypoint
- Phang NgaPhang Nga is a province located in southern Thailand, with its border touching the Andaman Sea.One waypoint
- Ko TaoKo Tao is an island in Thailand and is part of the Chumphon Archipelago on the western shore of the Gulf of Thailand.
- Ko Pha-nganKo Pha-ngan is an island in the Gulf of Thailand in Surat Thani Province of southern Thailand.
- Ko Phi PhiThe Phi Phi Islands are an island group in Thailand between the large island of Phuket and the Straits of Malacca coast of Thailand.
- Ko LibongKo Libong is one of 550 islands in the Andaman Sea.
- Ko SamuiKo Samui is an island off the east coast of Thailand.
- BangkokBangkok, officially known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon and colloquially as Krung Thep, is the capital and most populous city of Thailand.
- Khao Sok National ParkKhao Sok National Park is in Surat Thani Province, Thailand.
- Chiang MaiChiang Mai, sometimes written as Chiengmai or Chiangmai, is the largest city in northern Thailand, the capital of Chiang Mai province and the second largest city in Thailand.
- Doi Inthanon National ParkDoi Inthanon National Park, nicknamed "the roof of Thailand", is in the Thanon Thong Chai Range, Chom Thong District, Chiang Mai Province, northern Thailand.
- Phang-ngaPhang Nga is one of the southern provinces (Changwat) of Thailand, on the shore of the Andaman Sea to the west and Phang Nga Bay to the south.