Recommended: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B
Experience the allure of France, a country renowned for its rich history, captivating art, and exquisite cuisine. From the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris to the picturesque vineyards of Provence, and the majestic châteaux of the Loire Valley, France offers a delightful journey infused with charm and elegance.
- Romance In ParisParis is considered the city of love.One waypoint
- Lavender Provence JourneyLavender fields and mountain villages, embedded in #mediterranean natural beauty.7 waypoints
- Mont-Saint-MichelMont-Saint-Michel is a tiny island community covering an area of about 240 hectares.One waypoint
- The Côte D'AzurThe Côte d'Azur, the French Riviera, is a glamorous section of the #Mediterranean coast, named after its deep azure waters, and the place to go for the good life, #sea, #yachts and #luxury.7 waypoints
- Instagrammable ParisParis is not only one of the most beautiful cities in the world! The architecture is unique and everywhere you can find beautiful photography spots and photo locations.One waypoint
- MarseilleFrance's second-largest city is an ideal choice for those who want to visit the French Mediterranean but would rather skip out on the overly glamorized and heavily touristic seaside resorts along the Riviera.3 waypoints
- EurotripEurotrip is an American teen movie from 2004 that has a big cult following.6 waypoints
- StrasbourgStrasbourg is a picturesque city located in the heart of the Alsace region in northeastern France.One waypoint
- LyonLyon, a city in the heart of France, is one of the most fascinating destinations to visit when travelling in Europe.One waypoint
- AnnecyAnnecy is a picturesque city nestled in the heart of the French Alps, known for its stunning natural beauty, rich history and vibrant culture.One waypoint
- ParisParis is the capital and most populous city of France.
- Aix-en-ProvenceAix-en-Provence, or simply Aix, is a city and commune in southern France, about 30 km (20 mi) north of Marseille.
- GordesGordes is a commune in the Vaucluse département in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in southeastern France.
- MarseilleMarseille is the prefecture of the French department of Bouches-du-Rhône and capital of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region.
- Verdon GorgeThe Verdon Gorge is a river canyon located in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of Southeastern France.
- CassisCassis is a commune situated east of Marseille in the department of Bouches-du-Rhône in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, whose coastline is known in English as the French Riviera, in Southern France.
- ÈzeÈze is a seaside commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in Southeastern France.
- Saint-TropezSaint-Tropez is a commune in the Var department and the region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Southern France.
- CannesCannes is a city located on the French Riviera.
- NiceNice is a city in and the prefecture of the Alpes-Maritimes department in France.
- Parc National des CalanquesCalanques National Park is a French national park located on the Mediterranean coast in Bouches-du-Rhône, Southern France.
- StrasbourgStrasbourg is the prefecture and largest city of the Grand Est region of eastern France and the official seat of the European Parliament.