Recommended: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Measles, Meningococcus
Discover the enchanting beauty of Ireland, a land of lush green landscapes, rugged cliffs, and ancient castles. Immerse yourself in the rich Gaelic traditions, explore the vibrant streets of Dublin, and savor the smooth taste of Guinness. From the breathtaking landscapes of the Ring of Kerry to the iconic Cliffs of Moher, Ireland offers a captivating journey filled with history, folklore, and warm hospitality.
- DublinFounded by Vikings, Dublin attracts tourists from all over the world every year.One waypoint
- Ireland + GoT Filming LocationsValar Morghulis revered Targaryen, Lannisters, Starks and those who want to become.15 waypoints
- Wild Atlantic WayFrom the windswept headland of Malin Head to the natural harbour of Kinsale, the Wild Atlantic Way is one of the longest designated coastal roads in the world with a length of over 2600 km.23 waypoints
- GalwayColourful painted #pubs, live music and events without end as well as bombastic #seafood as far as the eye can see: Congratulations dear travel friends, you will find yourself in Galway! The port city in the west of Ireland, with a population of around 80,000, is considered the unofficial capital of the Irish West and is known throughout the country for its strong party mentality and cheerful nature.One waypoint
- Literary DublinThe capital of #ireland, Dublin, is very much attached to its own #history and literature.One waypoint
- SligoDiscover the picturesque charm of Sligo, a magical stop on the Wild Atlantic Way Roadtrip route.One waypoint
- KilkennyKilkenny - a vibrant city nestled in the heart of Ireland's Ancient East.One waypoint
- LimerickLimerick is a city steeped in history but with a youthful spirit thanks to its university and vibrant arts scene.One waypoint
- Christmas In DublinChristmas in Dublin is an exceptional festive experience filled with the joyous atmosphere that defines the season.One waypoint
- TraleeTralee - Where Irish Beauty Reveals ItselfNestled on the stunning southwest coast of Ireland, Tralee is a captivating town that showcases the essence of Irish charm and natural beauty.One waypoint
- DublinDublin is the capital and largest city of Ireland.
- LimerickLimerick is a city in western Ireland, in County Limerick.
- GalwayGalway is a city in the West of Ireland, in the province of Connacht, which is the county town of County Galway.
- KillarneyKillarney is a town in County Kerry, southwestern Ireland.
- Dunmore HeadDunmore Head is a promontory in the westernmost part of the Dingle Peninsula, located in the barony of Corca Dhuibhne in southwest County Kerry, Ireland.
- KilkennyKilkenny is a city in County Kilkenny, Ireland.
- Cliffs of MoherThe Cliffs of Moher are sea cliffs located at the southwestern edge of the Burren region in County Clare, Ireland.
- DingleDingle is a town in County Kerry, Ireland.
- Killary HarbourKillary Harbour or Killary Fjord is a fjord or fjard on the west coast of Ireland, in northern Connemara.
- Clifden CastleClifden Castle is a ruined manor house west of the town of Clifden in the Connemara region of County Galway, Ireland.
- Aran IslandsThe Aran Islands or The Arans are a group of three islands at the mouth of Galway Bay, off the west coast of Ireland, with a total area around 46 km2 (18 sq mi).
- Kylemore AbbeyKylemore Abbey is a Benedictine Monastery founded in 1920 on the grounds of Kylemore Castle, in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland.