Recommended: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Rabies
Embark on a journey of beauty and charm in Portugal. With its stunning coastline, vibrant cities, and rich history, this country captivates visitors. Explore the mosaic-filled streets of Lisbon, indulge in the famous port wine in Porto, or relax on the golden beaches of the Algarve. From the charming village of Sintra to the medieval town of Évora, Portugal offers a perfect blend of old-world charm and natural wonders.
Allowed in designated areas
- LisbonA city trip to Lisbon offers many exciting impressions with pleasant temperatures all year round.One waypoint
- Road Trip Through PortugalPortugal may not have gained as much popularity as its Iberian neighbour from Spain when it comes to travelling.6 waypoints
- AzoresFlores IslandThe island of Flores, one of the nine islands of the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores, is often described as a smaller version of Ireland or Switzerland.4 waypoints
- PortoPorto, the coastal city in the northwest of #Portugal, is cosy, relaxed and climatically ideal for the summer! Especially the old town, which was declared a #UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996, is very attractive.One waypoint
- Portugal (North&Central)It's hard to deny: Those who think of holiday in #Portugal, first and foremost have the pulsating capital Lisbon, the beaches and the sea at the Algarve and thus the south of the republic in mind.6 waypoints
- MadeiraMadeira, a Portuguese island in the Atlantic Ocean, is the perfect destination for those looking to combine a beach holiday with natural beauty and adventure.One waypoint
- FaroNestled in the scenic Algarve region of Portugal, Faro offers an irresistible blend of history, culture, and natural beauty.One waypoint
- BragaGet ready to explore the captivating city of Braga, nestled in the picturesque region of northern Portugal.One waypoint
- SintraIntroducing Sintra, Portugal - an enchanting city of cultural richness and magnificent architectural treasures in the hills of the Sintra Mountains.One waypoint
- FunchalFunchal, the capital city of Madeira, a charming Portuguese archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean.One waypoint
- Vasco da Gama BridgeThe Vasco da Gama Bridge is a cable-stayed bridge flanked by viaducts that spans the Tagus River in Parque das Nações in Lisbon, the capital of Portugal.
- Tróia PeninsulaTróia is a peninsula located in Grândola Municipality, Portugal, next to the Sado River estuary.
- GuimaraesGuimarães is a city and municipality located in northern Portugal, in the district of Braga.
- SintraSintra is a town and municipality in the Greater Lisbon region of Portugal, located on the Portuguese Riviera.
- PortoThe Campanhã Railway Station is a 19th-century railway station in the civil parish of Campanhã, in the municipality of Porto, district of Porto.
- Pico IslandPico Island is an island in the Central Group of the Portuguese Azores.
- São Miguel islandSão Miguel Island, nicknamed "The Green Island", is the largest and most populous island in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores.
- São Jorge IslandSão Jorge is an island in the central group of the Azores archipelago and part of the autonomous region of Portugal.
- CoimbraCoimbra is a city and a municipality in Portugal.
- AveiroAveiro ( ) is a city and a municipality in Portugal.
- Viana do CasteloViana do Castelo is a municipality and seat of the district of Viana do Castelo in the Norte Region of Portugal.
- BragaBraga is a city and a municipality, capital of the northwestern Portuguese district of Braga and of the historical and cultural Minho Province.