Recommended: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, TBE
Experience the breathtaking beauty of Norway, where majestic fjords and stunning landscapes are intertwined with rich cultural history. Explore the vibrant city of Oslo, immerse yourself in the charming coastal towns, and embark on thrilling outdoor adventures like hiking or skiing. Discover a land of northern lights, picturesque villages, and warm hospitality that will leave you enchanted.
- Norway Round TripGod dag from the Kingdom of #Norway, land of the old #vikings, where time seems to be passing more slowly.11 waypoints
- OsloOslo is a totally exciting metropolis for a city trip in Northern Europe.One waypoint
- Jotunheimen National ParkThe Jotunheimen National Park, also known as the "home of the giants", is a breathtaking area with glacier peaks, Scandinavia's highest mountain, cobalt blue lakes and deep rugged #valleys.One waypoint
- BergenBergen is a city on the southwest coast of Norway that attracts visitors with its immense beauty and proximity to incredible #outdoor adventures.One waypoint
- TromsøTromsø, an Arctic oasis, is a city in the north of Norway, which is considered an important cultural centre north of the Arctic Circle.One waypoint
- TrolltungaIn the heart of Norway's majestic wilderness, the journey to Trolltunga is a strenuous trek that rewards you with incredible views of towering mountains, green valleys and serene fjords.One waypoint
- TrondheimTrondheim, historically Kaupangen, Nidaros and Trondhjem, is a city and municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway.
- TromsøTromsø is a municipality in Troms og Finnmark county, Norway.
- KristiansandKristiansand is a seaside resort city and municipality in Agder county, Norway.
- GeirangerGeiranger is a small tourist village in Sunnmøre region of Møre og Romsdal county in the western part of Norway.
- StavangerStavanger is a city and municipality in Norway.
- HardangerfjordThe Hardangerfjord is the fifth longest fjord in the world, and the second longest fjord in Norway.
- EidfjordEidfjord is the administrative centre of Eidfjord municipality in Vestland county, Norway.
- OsloOslo is the capital and most populous city of Norway.
- Jotunheimen National ParkJotunheimen National Park is a national park in Norway, recognized as one of the country's premier hiking and fishing regions.
- TrolltungaTrolltunga is a rock formation situated about 1,100 metres (3,600 ft) above sea level in Ullensvang Municipality in Vestland county, Norway.