Recommended: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Rabies, TBE
🇬🇧 United Kingdom
Discover the allure of the United Kingdom, a tapestry woven with diverse landscapes and rich heritage. From the royal splendor of Buckingham Palace to the mystical beauty of the Scottish Highlands, the UK invites you on a captivating journey. Immerse yourself in the historic charm of Edinburgh's cobbled streets, savor the poetic landscapes of the Lake District, and experience the vibrant culture of Cardiff. Indulge in delectable cuisine, explore ancient castles, and relish the dynamic energy of cities like London and Manchester. Uncover the magic of Stonehenge, traverse the scenic coasts of Cornwall, and let the United Kingdom weave its spell on your travel dreams.
- LondonGet ready to dive into the vibrant tapestry of London, a city that effortlessly blends historic charm with contemporary flair.One waypoint
- EdinburghEdinburgh is a city full of sagas, myths and exciting stories.One waypoint
- Scottish HighlandsWow! The Scotland #Highlands.8 waypoints
- Ireland + GoT Filming LocationsValar Morghulis revered Targaryen, Lannisters, Starks and those who want to become.15 waypoints
- Harry Potter LondonSome Harry Potter fans have probably already asked themselves this question: Is it all just fiction or do the picturesque and magical places from the films really exist? Strolling through the corridors of #hogwarts, exploring the lands of the old castle and strolling through the shops of Diagon Alley - We got all you need to know to plan an epic Harry Potter London vacation.Our HighlightsPlatform 9 3/4Here begins the exciting journey of the young sorcerer's apprentice Harry, because Platform 9 ¾ is the secret access to the famous Hogwarts Express for all members of the magical community.One waypoint
- North Of ScotlandAncient cliffs, untouched nature, sheep, clear and clean water, endless coastlines, tiny villages and small cities close to the rough sea.11 waypoints
- Scotland History TourFollow us on a journey through #medieval times and experience the stories of scottish kings, brutal battles between fierce enemies, #knights, #fortresses but also fearless freedom fighters and a comic hero, who seems to be the strongest man on earth!ElginElgin is a small town with a big history and character.12 waypoints
- EurotripEurotrip is an American teen movie from 2004 that has a big cult following.6 waypoints
- Isle Of Skye HikingNo question: The idea of #hiking through the rough, Scottish north has already triggered wanderlust in many an #adventurer.One waypoint
- Christmas In EdinburghEdinburgh's medieval charm seems taken directly from a fairytale at any time throughout the year.2 waypoints
- LondonLondon is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom, with a population of around 8.8 million.
- AviemoreAviemore is a town and tourist resort, situated within the Cairngorms National Park in the Highlands of Scotland.
- KilliecrankieKilliecrankie (; is a village in Perth and Kinross, Scotland on the River Garry.
- Mourne MountainsThe Mourne Mountains, also called the Mournes or Mountains of Mourne, are a granite mountain range in County Down in the south-east of Northern Ireland.
- BelfastBelfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland, standing on the banks of the River Lagan on the east coast.
- Giants CausewayThe Giant's Causeway is an area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, the result of an ancient volcanic fissure eruption.
- InvernessInverness is a city in the Scottish Highlands, having been granted city status in 2000.
- Loch LomondLoch Lomond is a freshwater Scottish loch which crosses the Highland Boundary Fault, often considered the boundary between the lowlands of Central Scotland and the Highlands.
- GlencoeGlencoe or Glencoe Village is the main settlement in Glen Coe in the Lochaber area of the Scottish Highlands.
- UllapoolUllapool is a village and port located in Northern Scotland.
- GlasgowGlasgow is the most populous city in Scotland and the third-most populous city in the United Kingdom, as well as being the 27th largest city by population in Europe.
- EdinburghEdinburgh is the capital city of Scotland and one of its 32 council areas.