Recommended: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B
Discover the charm of Italy, a land where ancient history blends seamlessly with vibrant culture. From the breathtaking ruins of Rome to the romantic canals of Venice, and the stunning beauty of Tuscany, Italy offers an unforgettable journey filled with culinary delights and artistic treasures.
- Rome Insider TipsRome - the eternal city.One waypoint
- TuscanyHilly, lush green landscapes, golden wheat fields, olive trees, cypress avenues and vineyards as far as the eye can see: if you want to describe Tuscany, you simply cannot avoid these unmistakable trademarks.9 waypoints
- VeniceVenice is a city like no other.One waypoint
- FlorenceFlorence is not only the capital of picturesque Tuscany.One waypoint
- Lake GardaBella Italia! Picturesque places, blue water, mild climate, delicious food and #mediterranean flora.One waypoint
- SicilySicily is a beautiful island in the Mediterranean Sea, known for its rich history, delicious cuisine and breathtaking scenery.7 waypoints
- Road Trip Through UmbriaUmbria lies at the heart of Italy.11 waypoints
- ApuliaApulia is a southern Italian region that forms the heel of the Italian "boot", shines with its fantastic beaches, exciting sights and a varied landscape.5 waypoints
- RomeRome, the capital of Italy, is a city rich in history and culture.One waypoint
- The DolomitesThe #Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a very popular vacation destination in the Italian Eastern Alps.5 waypoints
- RomeRome is the capital city of Italy.
- VolterraVolterra is a walled mountaintop town in the Tuscany region of Italy.
- San GimignanoSan Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town in the province of Siena, Tuscany, north-central Italy.
- PisaPisa is a city and comune in Tuscany, central Italy, straddling the Arno just before it empties into the Ligurian Sea.
- LuccaLucca is a city and comune in Tuscany, Central Italy, on the Serchio River, in a fertile plain near the Ligurian Sea.
- LivornoLivorno is a port city on the Ligurian Sea on the western coast of Tuscany, Italy.
- SienaSiena is a city in Tuscany, Italy.
- FlorenceFlorence is the capital city of the region of Tuscany in Central Italy.
- ArezzoArezzo is a city and comune in Italy and the capital of the province of the same name located in Tuscany.
- VeniceVenice is a city in northeastern Italy and the capital of the Veneto region.
- Lake GardaLake Garda is the largest lake in Italy.
- CataniaCatania is the second largest municipality in Sicily, after Palermo, both by area and by population.